Mothership engineering team is working towards Exchange product release. You have an excellent opportunity to jump on-board and join us on this exciting journey. Here is the portrait of a person we’re looking for.
You passed through times of manual deployments and now enjoy the era of Docker containers. However, you prefer to be serverless. Although you can spin up any services and self-manage them, you're more happy with using managed cloud solutions. You love Firebase. You can tell us at least a couple of stories how did it help you to solve a business problem in hours instead of days and weeks. You’re not trying to dump QA responsibility on someone else. You agree that testing is a developer’s responsibility. You are proud of your typical above 95% test coverage. You can organize CI/CD flow and push a constant stream of features and patches to a staging environment, then to the production.
We are all constantly learning, but that’s not your first reason for joining us. You come here, first and foremost, to add another solid mark in your track record of successful projects. You listen to business needs and can evaluate priorities. You don’t want to be micromanaged. You are feature and delivery oriented. You are keen to make a great product. If all the above is about you, please double check the requirements and responsibilities below, add your cover letter and apply.
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
This position is for an experienced software engineer, with a passion for writing tests, to join our 5 person Test Automation team. We’re looking for someone with a strong track record of implementing and maintaining CI and test automation frameworks for iOS and Android apps.
Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors:
Here's How You Will Make an Impact
Doximity has industry leading benefits. For an updated list, see our career page
More info on Doximity
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing steadily, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We are seeking an Android Developer to join our global team. This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
As an Android Developer, you will be building components of our mobile app that will enable thousands of people to spend their money through their cell phones. You will help design and build key system services and applications that are revolutionizing the Fintech world.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and top quality engineers; if you think you have what it takes to help take Xapo to the next level, then come and join us!
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo.
We strongly encourage applications from women & minorities.
I am an experienced founder based in New York City who just completed the UI/UX for a new type of niche social/dating app I'll be launching called POMPUR. I'm looking to hire a highly experienced Swift iOS mobile developer to code the POMPUR app for iOS from end to end from scratch using my design files and highly detailed storyboards.
Please read the 9 items below for more details on the job. When applying for the job please include your written answers/thoughts on the 9 items below in your cover letter. Your written answers/thoughts to these 9 items will be considered a major part of your interview.
1. You will be programing the frontend in Swift (I can consider React Native on a case by case basis, but will more than likely be going with Swift because I understand Swift is better for highly design oriented apps like mine). Please let me know how many years of Swift experience you have. Please also let me know how many different Swift apps you have worked on.
2. I'd like the backend programed using Firebase, Node.js or a combination of the two. It is ideal if you can program both the backend and the frontend entirely yourself. If you can only program the frontend, it would be ideal if you can bring on an additional developer you have worked with before to program the backend. With all this in mind, please let me know if you will be programing the backend yourself or will need to have another developer to do it.
3. The design files were made in Sketch. You can program directly from the Sketch files OR I can have the Sketch files uploaded to Zeplin.io according and you can program from Zeplin.io. Aside from being a design handoff tool, I understand Zeplin.io has some pretty powerful tools/plugins for generating some (obviously not all) of the app's rudimentary frontend code. I have no experience using these Zeplin.io code generation tools/plugins, but hear they are great and I'm totally fine with you using them if you think they will give high quality results. Overall, I want to use whichever option (Sketch vs. Zeplin vs. Zeplin s code generator) will give the final app the most pixel perfect design match to my original design files.
4. Regarding the UX, I have extremely detailed storyboards showing virtually every user case scenario you can imagine (even very boring things like what happens if a user forgets their password). I went into such detail with these storyboards so that you will not have to make any UX decisions on the fly while programing. Hopefully not having to make any UX decisions on the fly will make programing as simple/straightforward for you as possible. I have some mild desktop C# programing experience myself (nothing to do with mobile or Xamarin) so see how not having to make any UX decisions while coding can be very helpful to a developer. I m realizing now that item 4 is not actually a question, but just something I am pointing out. Please still acknowledged you have read and are fully comfortable with what I am saying in item 4.
5. From a pure engineering/functionality POV, the app is pretty similar to Tinder (of course there are some key additional features you will find out about when you review my designs). With that in mind, it is ideal if you feel you can code a "basic" clone of Tinder (including the backend) in 100-160 hours of work or less. I can consider applicants who feel it will take them more than 160 hours of work to do this on a case-by-case basis. By "basic" I just mean the basic functionality end-users of Tinder are aware of while using Tinder, not any advanced/proprietary backend functionality Tinder may have behind the scenes that end users are not aware of (such as artificial intelligence matching, advanced/proprietary advertising targeting and so on). By "basic" I also mean it has to be bug free. "BASIC" DOES NOT MEAN IT CAN CONTAIN BUGS!:) THE WORD "MVP" DOES NOT MEAN IT CAN CONTAIN BUGS EITHER!:) Speed to market (without sacrificing code quality of course) is very important to me. In your response please mention how many hours of work you think making the above-mentioned Tinder clone would take you.
6. Please send links to any live iOS apps you are proud of whose CURRENT version you worked on. Please also explain what your role was exactly on the CURRENT version. I'm ideally looking to test out an app whose CURRENT version was programed 100% by you. (Please also explain any known issues/bugs I should be aware of while I test the apps you send.)
7. Please send your resume and/or LinkedIn profile. If possible, please also send any additional online profiles you have that you feel will help me understand your programming skills and who you are overall (such as a Github profile, Stack Exchange profile and/or even a Twitter account).
8. You must be based in the USA or Canada. In your response please let me know what country and state (or Provence) you are located in.
9. You will be working remotely and on a part-time, freelance, contract basis. We will break the entire project up into separate milestones and each milestone will have its own budget. The budget for each milestone can be based on your hourly fee or a flat fee, whichever you prefer. Please acknowledge you are comfortable working in this fashion.
Lastly, I am only looking to work with the best of the best developers out there and pay will reflect this accordingly. I'm assuming this will cost $60-$100 an hour, but can consider paying over $100 an hour for candidates who require it and whose past work utterly blows me away. Please feel free to click this link https://bit.ly/2XLscdg for more information on my background. Thanks and I look forward to building a masterpiece with you! Please feel free to click this link https://bit.ly/2XLscdg for more information on my background.
Thanks and I look forward to building a masterpiece with you!
Are you a professional React or React Native developer looking to break from your corporate overlords and get involved in a small number of popular projects? Interested in being treated like an adult, having flexibility in your schedule, and doing more with AI and AR?
Undefined LLC is looking for 2-3 Full-Time developers to help take our iOS & Android app (built in React Native) to the next level, including adding new screens and user experiences, adding animations, and incorporating AI and AR. You'll also continue to build out various React web applications to accompany the app.
You'll love working at Undefined if you can:
On a daily basis, you'll be developing new features in our app in React Native or working on the websites (React) to support the app (a customer-facing site and an admin dashboard). Both are stable; so, you won't likely be consumed with bug fixes, though this is a portion of your responsibilities.
You may be involved in internal app planning sessions, but if you're more of a doer than a people-person, that's fine too! We all communicate on slack throughout the day and hold weekly and as-needed phone/video meetings for catch-up and planning.
You'll report directly to the project owner.
You'll definitely work with:
You will probably also work with:
You might learn or interface a little with:
More about the position
This is a full-time, salaried position open to US applicants. We offer health, life, vision, dental, and paid time off. Remote employment is available, but no outsourcing.
We're ready to hire today, and we move quickly and act decisively; so, contact us immediately if you're interested.