Surge Forward is looking for a smart, self-motivated, experienced, senior-level remote developer to work as a long-term independent contractor.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytics discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research)
- 6-10 years of industry experience in analytics
- Experience analyzing large, complex, IoT datasets to support insights on product quality, feature performance and user experience
- Extensive experience with BI software and reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, SAS Visual Analytics)
- Significant SQL programming experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, intellectual curiosity and a passion for analytics and solving real-world problems
- Programming experience with analytical software: SAS, R, Matlab, or Python
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in Health & Wellness Industry
- Experience analyzing data from mobile applications or video games
Must be located in the US or Canada to be considered for this role. Sorry, No Visas.
For immediate consideration, email resume with tech stack under each job and include what versions of Angular you have coded in (directly on the resume) as well as cell phone number and start date.