About Sticker Mule
We created Sticker Mule to be the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We're searching for more to join us as we look to build one of the Internet's best technical teams.
Why we enjoy working here
1. We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture
2. We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
3. Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on
4. Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
What you will do
1. Design, build and test new artwork processing tools that will both deliver value to our customers and help streamline our proofing and production processes.
2. Be responsible for the software architecture and technology choices for these new tools.
3. Ensure their timely delivery, quality and performance.
4. Combine both computer vision and conventional image processing techniques to ensure the high quality output our customers expect.
5. Share expertise with other members of the team.
1. You have a BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent working experience and ideally a Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Vision/Machine Learning or similar.
2. You have at least 2 years of experience in researching and implementing computer vision and image processing systems using OpenCV or similar.
3. You are experienced in training Convolutional neural networks for tasks such as image classification and object detection.
4. You have a strong background in parallel programming and high performance image processing algorithm design.
5. You are experienced in one or more of the following: C++, Python or Golang.
1. Depends on experience
2. Signing bonus
3. 28 days vacation