Customer Care Team @Heetch
We are a new team with the mission to rebuild the entire customer support infrastructure to help our Care team deliver exceptional customer experiences faster and better while continuously improving the whole experience - for both passengers and drivers.
Have a look at our stack for a deeper overview: https://stackshare.io/heetch/application-and-data
Our team's values
- Spread Good Vibes: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
- General Interest First: We believe the best work is done together.
- Empathy: We believe in putting people and our customers at the core.
- Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
- Make It Happen: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
What will be your role?
You'll be the first full-stack engineer joining this brand new team thus you'll have plenty of things to do to help us build internal products and native mobile app features that enable Heetch to provide a world-class support experience.
Does it sound like you?
- You've worked in software development for more than 5 years.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience with Go, Ruby, Python or another server-side programming language.
- You have a background in refactoring large and complex scale systems.
- You have experience with Docker in production.
- You've worked with microservices architecture in Production before.
- You have solid experience with web-based Admin-UIs, SaaS tools or data visualisation.
- You're fluent in both written and verbal English (particularly as part of a remote team).
- If you've got professional or hobbyist experience with Golang, it's definitely a plus.
- If you've been part of a Customer Support team previously in your career, we'd love to know more.
- If automation is one of your passions, feel free to tell us more :)
What will you do?
- Participate in all aspects of the software development process: planning, programming, testing, deploying and maintenance.
- Build, test, ship and monitor features on top of third-party services such as Zendesk, Aircall Mandrill, Miuros or Zapier.
- Be an important part of the exit from a monolithic application to a microservices family.
- Collaborate closely with our Care experts and Product Manager.
- You’re interested in owning varying technical challenges and willing to dive into unfamiliar layers of the stack.
- Being a #RemoteFirst company, writing documentation and runbooks is part of our DNA.
What are going to be your main challenges?
- creating a new Golang microservice handling webhooks that push notifications to mobile apps
- replacing our search queries from PostgreSQL to an ElasticSearch cluster
- adding a new consumer/producer on top of our Kafka/RabbitMQ message queues from our mobile apps
- reviewing the UX/UI initiative to built DataViz using React components
- advocating the other teams about frontend build pipeline company wise
Why would you join us?
- 🚀We're growing meaning there's a lot to do and to learn.
- 👨👩👧We want to build a team made of kind people, shall you join?
- 💰We offer a competitive salary and stock options (french BSPCE) for all team members.
- 💻We offer flexible ways of working (remote, flexible hours…).
- 🎤We encourage you to attend conferences to stay up-to-date with your professional field.
- ✈️Feel free to travel to visit your remote coworkers and our offices around the world.